Adding Images to the Carousel Module
The carousel allows for the selection of posts that have featured images to be used in the creation of a carousel
- From the WordPress admin Add images to your media library by uploading items from Media–>Add New
- Select upload/insert “add an image” and choose an image file(s) to add, save the image
- Now add the image to a post
- Navigate to the post edit screen
- Click “Set Featured Image”
- Once you’ve added the image to a post as a featured image you can use the carousel module to choose the images you want to include
- Open the Carousel Module
- Search for the post title in the search area of the module
- Select the post where the featured image is displayed that you want to show in the carousel.
- Save your changes.