To update FaveBusiness it is recommended that you upload the theme files via FTP.
- First, download FaveBusiness from your account page page on the Crowd Favorite web site.
- Unzip the theme files.
- Using an FTP application connect to your web site and browse to the themes directory. (path-to-wordpress-install)/wp-content/themes/. We recommend you download your previous themes as a back up.
- Upload FaveBusiness to your themes directory.
- FaveBusiness is now updated and you can start using the new features.
Note: If you use the WordPress admin to install the theme update it will fail. Since you already have the theme installed WordPress will not over write the theme files.
CSS Classes changed with Carrington Build 1.2
We have updated our css grid with Carrington Build 1.2. For backwards-compatibility we created the Build Legacy CSS Class Names plugin to bring back legacy Carrington Build grid classes, markup and row types. You can download and activate the plugin from your account page under Carrington Build | Other Downloads | Build Legacy CSS Class Names. Once you have downloaded and installed the plugin to your plugins directory simply activate the plugin to restore the legacy Carrington Build grid classes. We recommend using the WordPress Admin upload feature to add the Build Legacy CSS Class Names plugin:
- Navigate to the plugins directory
- Click Add New
- Click Upload
- Browse to the zip file for Build Legacy CSS Class Names
- Click install
- Finally activate the plugin