To update FavePersonal it is recommended that you upload the theme files via FTP.
- First, download FavePersonal from your account page page on the Crowd Favorite web site.
- Unzip the theme files.
- Using an FTP application connect to your web site and browse to the themes directory. (path-to-wordpress-install)/wp-content/themes/
- We recommend you download your previous themes as a back up.
- Upload FavePersonal to your themes directory.
- FavePersonal is now updated and you can start using the new features.
Note: If you use the WordPress admin to install the theme update it will fail. Since you already have the theme installed WordPress will not over write the theme files.